Living in the times where start ups are on a rise, it is always a struggle with communicating with our team members. Without clear communication, it is almost impossible to execute the ideas and concepts which we have in our minds smoothly.
So what can we do to strive to have a clear and easy line of communication?
Make best use of the technologies available and attain the smooth flow of execution and manage the project with zero hiccups by using the top project management platforms available.
A cloud based software allows users to access software applications that can be run on shared computing resources via the internet.
Here, we have listed 5 of the top cloud based applications which can solve your communication gap:
1. Asana : One of the most used and famous top project management available in the market. A good combination of multiple task management feature along with collaboration tools. You can create projects and tasks and delegate it to team members and keep a track of the progress. You can also control which member gets to see what projects and tasks to protect sensitive data.
Free plan available.
Paid plans from $9.99 for each user monthly.
2. SmartTask : A collaboration tool to manage your team’s progress, it is simple yet powerful enough to handle all the business operations. A unique thing about this tool is that it brings task management, file sharing, CRM(customer relationship management), location tracking and instant messaging on one platform.
Free plan for upto 20 users in an organisation.
Paid plans from $3 for each user monthly.
3. TeamWeek : By having people as their priority, this tool gives a visual overview of your project. From accepting deadlines to achieving milestones, everything from start till the end of the project is being tracked. It emphasizes on planning people`s time more efficiently and thereby making it easier and flexible for your teammates. This helps in optimizing the team`s work flow.
It is free for nonprofit organization or a startup with up to five people.
Paid plans from $8 for each user monthly.
4. Slack : This tool brings the people you need, the information you share and the tools you use together to get work done. In short, Slack is where work flows. Conversation inside Slack are organised into channels. From messaging to sending documents to conversing through video chats, all communications happen inside “Slack hub” and hence the data is easily searchable.
Free plan available.
From $6.67 a month per user.
5. Replicon : This tool provides time tracking application including timesheet and expense management software. SaaS is a very important aspect of this tool and is being used for automating employee time tracking, project time tracking and resource scheduling. It also has exclusive products that include TimeBill, TimeCost, TimeAttend, TimeOff, WebExpense.
Price: From $12 per month.
There are so many tools available in the internet that cater to communication management among employees. It is very important to have clear communication among employees for smooth work process. When everybody knows their job, work gets done and these tools will help you achieve that.